There are a great number of insurance companies throughout the country, but not all of them specialise in the insuring of Residential Park Homes or Static Caravans.

When making enquiries you must tell them exactly what type of property you are seeking to insure for example if you own a Residential Park Home do not say that it is a detached single story building (we know of at least one person that did, and when they had to make a claim they found to their cost that they actually had no insurance cover).

The cheapest insurance is not always the best in the long term. Check the policy excess that you will have to pay the contractor should you make a claim; this can vary dramatically from zero to the first £250.00.

Feel free to contact us should you require any advice in this area.